Sunday, July 17, 2005

Amy Is My Wife, Fool!

This is a follow-up from yesterday's post which you should read first. A letter from Frank to me. Didn't know he exist!

Mr Javalier,

I hope you are having a good day because I'm going to ruin it for you. I don't know how you know of me, but I'm glad a good friend of mine came across your blog. Let me just set the record straight here, fool! Can I call you a fool? Coz' you certainly write like one.

Amy is my wife. You got your facts right. I'm 58 years of age and she's 23. I met her in Korea, on my business trip there. She is not someone who I picked up in a bar, in fact, she is my liason manager with my business associates there. I met her only two years ago, and not four as you stated.

I'll have you know that she is my first wife, and going to be my only wife. I married late because I'm ambitious, unlike you who seems to be jealous and spiteful over successful businessmen. I worked my a*se off since I was 18 to bring myself where I am today. I don't owe you any explanation on how I became successful because you're not worth my time. All you need to know is that I'm actually earning around US$75,000 and not US$50,000, or even US$300 which I'm sure you're earning.

Your job may be real estate, but a driver to a real estate tycoon is also in the real estate industry. Like you, I respect anyone with a job, but I think you're deliberately misleading your readers to think that you're some highly macho mighty guy who's big in real estate. Get real, if you're successful, you would have written more on investment properties, construction projects, than how to buy a house.

I got married only after I'm pleased and contented with my success, hence the huge difference between my age and Amy's. Fool, you judged us just from a few moments of noticing us? What a jerk. How lame can anyone be? Pick a book, learn, not everything you see is as you judge. I hope you can be a better man, fool, than some cheap a*s who's trying to write negatively about other people. Continue this, and you will find friends deserting you in a split second.

I have nothing more to say.

Frank Kennyshort, NY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No more no less. Your Blog is so interesting.

Take a look at mine website.

I have a wellness monitor site/blog. It pretty much covers wellness monitor related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)