Thursday, July 12, 2007

Victor's Diary: Day 4

Dear Diary,

It is 9:30pm. Papa came home early today at 6:00pm. I was very happy that I took my test paper that he haven't see yet and showed to him. He patted my head saying that I'm very clever, then he went into his room. But then after dinner, he went out again and now not home yet. I think he really trying to get more money for we all.

At school my friend again ask me for money. I tell him I don't have money, and even if I have money I won't lend him until he give me back my money. He say I'm lying that I have no money, but I really didn't bring any money today because Mama made me my lunch. This morning she woke up early to make me nasi goreng. Then he told me to better bring money tomorrow. If he ask again tomorrow I'm telling teacher. I really starting to be scared of him now.

At dinner I reminded them that we are going out for my birthday present this weekend. Papa promised that we will surely get it this weekend. I hope so. I also told them that there is a boy in my class who like to bully people ask for money for lunch. Papa ask me if I got bullied, but I tell him no. I don't want Papa to get angry with me for lending money in the first place.

My older brother is going to tell me a secret later. When I lie down just now, got paper under my pillow saying "After midnight I'll wake you up, I need to speak to you. Shh... don't tell anybody about this." I wonder why it's so important I must go sleep first then only he's going to wake me up to tell me secret.Did he do something wrong or what? I don't want to get involved if he ask me to handle his problem.

Good night, diary. I tell you tomorrow what my brother going to tell me.

Victor - 12th July 2007

No comments: