Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Victor's Diary: Day 2

Dear Diary,

It is 10:11pm. When I told Mrs Lim that I start writing in the diary she gave me already, she said I should write what time it is when I write. So now I include the time now in my diary.

My test this morning was very good, I got an A+! Teacher gave me three gold star stickers on my test paper I was so proud I brought it home to show papa and mama. I know they will be proud of me. When mama saw it, she say I did a good job. But I waited for papa until 8pm he still haven't come home. Then mama said to eat dinner first, no need to wait for him because he's busy tonight. I eat a lot because very very hungry.

Now I'm going to sleep already, and my test paper I put at the fridge. I hope papa see it when he comes home later. I don't understand why he must always work so late. At least I see him a lot on weekend. Today Tuesday already, can't wait to weekend to get my birthday present.

Oh, one more thing, diary. Today I didn't have lunch, because my class mate ask to borrow five ringgit from me because he forgot his lunch money. I say can only lend him two ringgit, but he say he's very hungry. I must remember to ask him back for money tomorrow.

Victor - 10th July 2007

No comments: