Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Victor's Diary: Day 3

Dear Diary,

Now is already 10:16pm. I'm going to sleep already but first I want to talk about what happened today.

Actually, diary, I'm very sad. This morning Papa didn't say anything about my test paper. Maybe he didn't see it last night and this morning so I ask Papa if there is anything nice in the fridge. He went to the fridge, open it and then he say nothing interesting inside. Then he said he's late for work and straight away went to the door. Mama just look at him.

At school I ask my friend back for my money, but he say he don't know what I talking about. I said I lend him 5 ringgit yesterday he say "Where got?". So I told teacher that he don't want to return my money. So when teacher ask him whether he got borrow my money, he say no, and then teacher look at me say next time I don't lend money to anyone. I don't understand why teacher didn't ask him to return my money. I'm so sad. I'm not friending him anymore.

At lunch he come to me again say he want to borrow money but I tell him no, and then he told me that tomorrow he return 10 ringgit instead. But I'm smart now, I tell him tomorrow he surely will say that I didn't borrow him money. He got angry and push me hard to the wall and tell me next time I better be careful. Why he acting like that? His mother didn't give him enough money to eat?

Three more days to going out for my birthday present. So happy I can't wait. Papa is not home yet, again. Mama is going to wait for Papa at the couch again in front of tv tonight. Sometime I don't know why Mama must sleep there. The bed is always more cozy. Anyway, good night diary. I hope tomorrow is good day for me. Today is bad day.

Victor - 11th July 2007

No comments: