Monday, July 09, 2007

Victor's Diary: Day 1

Dear Diary,

I'm so happy my teacher gave you to me as a present. I think eventhough it's late because it's already July, at least I now have my own diary. What to write first, hmm? I think I introduce myself to you so that you know it's me whenever I write in you.

My name is Victor Ng. I'm now evelen years old in Standard 5. My birthday was last week Tuesday, but I didn't get any present yet. Papa wished me only on Wednesday morning, he said he was too busy to notice the date. Mama wished me on Tuesday evening, but she say she not yet buy my present, and promise to get one during weekend. But during the weekend, they went out to wedding sand didn't take me out. But they promise me they will get my present next weekend. I mean, this weekend.

I have one older brother and one younger sister. My brother is in Form 2 and my sister in Standard 3. Both of them also forgot my birthday but I forgot their birthday too, so it's fair and square. I think that's all I write in you today, I need to study for tomorrow morning test. I will write more tomorrow.

Thank you for coming to my life, diary. And thank you Mrs Lim.

Victor - 9th July 2007

No comments: