Thursday, October 20, 2005

Age Goes Up, Memory Goes Down

I just came back from helping a 65+ years old tenant with some issues on his work. A work that could take about 5 minutes to help complete took half an hour due to missing of papers and items that was just being used by him this morning. They appear to be anywhere, from under the phone, to under the desk, to accidentally putting it in a bag. I'm not complaining, but I dare not think about myself in the future being in the same position.

I'd probably start with forgetting where I put my glasses while it's already on my face. I hope until the day I die, my mind will still be not so bad in where I place things. While I am forgetful now, especially on tasks I'm supposed to do, I don't want to face misplacing something I kept just 2 minutes ago.

Hope all of you will have good memories even in old age.

No comments: