Monday, May 29, 2006

MSN Webcam

I chatted with a friend of mine today who stays in the USA. Since it was morning for me here, at about 11am, her time there would be either 11pm or 12pm, I have no idea on that daylight saving thingy. So anyway, a webcam can scare you. Yes, the moment I accepted her webcam, I saw a green face staring at me! She was wearing face mask!

No, kidding. Anyway, I know she does come online at this certain time, only today I just decided to buzz a 'hi'. So she was asking about my family and stuff, talking about careers and stuff when I noticed someone walked behind her heading into a room. So I said "Hey, I just saw your housemate back there. He comes back so late?!". She turned around, and then she looked back at her keyboard and wrote "Haha... good one. I'm renting this apartment alone lah. I'm all by myself." So, in order not to scare her further, I stopped talking about what I saw and just said "Hahaha... thought I could get you there."

So I probed further, "You don't have a boyfriend at all staying at your place or something?" and she said "No, I'm not like that at all. I meet them all outside. Only me and myself have the keys to my apartment. Stop trying to scare me!" and she stood up, went to the other room, went to the kitchen, the front door and just as she was coming back to the computer, the same guy walked passed her on her right. She got back to the computer and said "I locked everything tightly, no one here."

So,....what do you do if you are in my position, and you keep seeing him for at least another two times walking behind your friend, as if he's just going about his own chores in that house and even once looked into the monitor from her left shoulder and left to go back into that room. Would you think she's lying, or is she living with something she doesn't know exist? I hope I don't see such things like I mentioned here on her webcam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betul ke ni or just another one of you "stories"?

Winhelm said...

Last line I wrote "I hope I don't see such things like I mentioned here on her webcam." meant to say "I hope I don't see such things like I mentioned here, ON HER WEBCAM." :P