Thursday, April 20, 2006

Beautiful Nightmare

I had a beautiful nightmare yesterday. It was in a hotel room, and I've just taken a rest on the bed watching tv after doing my work at the work-table at one side of the room. While watching tv, I looked into the large mirror beside the tv and can see that work-table. Amazingly, I see myself at the work-table at the same time I'm seeing myself looking at the mirror too. There's two of me!

But when I looked back at the work-table, there was no one there. So I decided to go to the work-table. Sat on the seat, looked back at the mirror, and see another 'me' sitting on the bed watching tv. It got me scared lah of course, but excited too. So I grabbed my camcorder and went back to the bed. At least now I can record the mirror to show two of myself!

The moment I lifted up the camcorder, it felt really heavy. And my attempt to do a short commentary stating time, where I am, and what the tape is showing seems to be very difficult as if my lips at locked and I can't say a word. So, basically I'm hearing myself saying word-by-word in a very slow manner, struggling to have my voice heard.

Then that other 'me' in the mirror got up from his work-table and approached the mirror, looking angrily at me. Of course then I know that was not 'me' at all, just 'something' in my image. Manage to struggle and wake up in real life twice only to fall back to sleep and continue the nightmare. Then I zoned out (pengsan) as it stepped out of the mirror coming at me.

Overall, a bit duh that I zoned out and dunno what happens next. These texts cannot fully potray how it was, and the hotel room is quite nice too. Should draw it lah, but my drawing skill is pathetic. If I try to draw a scenery, it'll look like a dog. If I try to draw a dog, it'll look like a beautiful scenery. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....that's pretty spooky. but i like the post! and erm...can draw me a dog?