Thursday, January 05, 2006

Another Stupidity

Because I'm at the site office, I faxed my leave form back to headquarters. It's the most logical thing to do.

Then, I got a phonecall. The HR Manager actually told my coordinator, to tell me that next time the original copy must be sent instead of a faxed copy. What the?! I decided to be sarcastic and said, okay, next time I'll get a courier service to send this one piece of paper back to the office, to which my coordinator said, "Yeah, that's what the HR manager wants."

Hello?!? How much is fax cost vs courier service cost? Some people really have problems utilising God's gift to the species called homo sapiens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BODOH nyeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

The fish sandwich is actually quite good if it's same as the singapore version. KFC started the Big Fish sandwich in singapore like way back. I remember it was around 1995... (don't ask me why I remember). It was a huge success I heard, everyone is crazy about that burger, because it's huge, and it's got a big thick flakey fried fish fillet in the middle with cheese... (hungry already leh...).

Last weekend when I went Singapore, I still see that burger in their menu. Looks like they finally using the Big Fish burger to test out Malaysia market.