Monday, June 11, 2007

We'll Wait For You

Though science proved that the first heart beat starts on the 22nd day of fertility, and that the Malaysian fatwa stated that abortion is not condoned after 40 days of fertility. Still, according to Riwayat Bukhary and Muslim, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) stated that after three terms of 40 days, the spirit is 'blown' into the body. Science also proved that independent actions starts about that time (i.e. movement of body). This is strengthened in Al-Hijr: 28-29.

On the 5th of May 2007, we received our first news that you are coming. Your body is being developed. Three checks with two clinics (received negative comments) and hospital (natural development) indicated that you should arrive by early January 2008. Mommy and I started a small preparation for you, like looking at pregnancy clothes, clothes extensions, etc.

On 5th of June 2007, mommy started bleeding. So, we went to see the doctor who delivered your brother. Sadly, your body's heart stopped beating, and your house was smaller. Mommy cried. I cried too, but I guess God has other things in mind. All that we hope now is that you still come back to our family instead of being 'blown' in another body, which I believe God's grace allows that.... though we will never know what happens 'Up There'.

Meantime, I guess your brother has to content himself with playing his toy cars while waiting for you. Mommy will have to wait longer to carry you, but the good thing is, mommy is re-preparing her body for the better so that your body can grow with greater care, Insya-Allah.

We've saved all records of your body's development up to the day your body stopped growing so that we can show you next time. On record, your body managed to grow to 8 weeks (according to Doctor's calculation) or 6 weeks (according to me, since I calculated from what I believe is the exact date of fertilization).

We are waiting for you, but take your time. Just not too much time, ok? :)

Love,
Mommy, your brother and myself.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for yr reassuring words, Javalier.

Whatever you're waiting for, may Allah grant yr wish soon :)

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful... We'll wait..

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your 'loss'. I pray that you'll get your wishes soon, and insyallah the 'lil' one will bring even more rezeki and berkat to the family. Love to 'mummy' and brother, and insyallah I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry too. All I know is God works in mysterious ways... Wish "mommy" recovers quickly.