Saturday, June 02, 2007

Extreme Physical Tiredness

I'm sure some of you have been in my position before.

Today I was so tired and sleepy, and did fall asleep by 8:30pm, however ended up waking up again and stayed well beyond your tiredness and sleepiness that it all goes away. Now it's 2:00am in the morning and I don't know how to sleep.

I've been in this position a couple of times before. Those that stands out well is of course during college days, whereby I get sleepy by 11:00pm, but because of the lure of that online game that keeps me awake, by the time it's 2:00am, I'm fresh! Can even go out mamak at 3:00am and then come home and continue gaming. And by 11:00am the next day still fresh!! Except that I can't feel my skin anymore. Things feel dull.... and then the only thing I can do it just to lie down and hope that sleep gets to me.

Scary feeling. The worst time ever was my first day of SPM. I practically did not sleep the night before AT ALL. What's weird is that I was not even worried about the exam, and by 2:00am..... well, I guess you all go through this... by a certain time that you can't sleep, you end up counting "Okay, if I can sleep now, I still get five hours." and then you end up watching the clock... and awake... "Crap, it's 3:00am now, four hours... come on man, sleep, sleep!" and yet you still watch the clock tick away in the middle of the night. It's ridiculous! But I guess as humans we tend to do this.

In the end we end up not sleeping at all until... guess what... 30 minutes before we're supposed to get up, and then we REALLY have problems trying to get up. Sigh... the human body.

Good night.

No comments: