Thursday, January 04, 2007

2006 : A Review

Darn, I can't make Private Posts, or maybe I just don't know how to. Anyone can help? I'm using the New Blogger.

Nearly everyone else would look back a year ago and see what they have accomplished, or not accomplished in 2006. I will not look back at my resolution, however, not to gloat, I will list what I have achieved in 2006. This is merely a listing for myself, to look back in the future (if I do that is).

Achievements
1. Bought a shop lot
2. Started a business
3. year anniversary
4. Still eating KFC healthily. :P

Shortcomings
1. Spending way above my budget
2. Not earning RM100 x my age
3. Several 'lazy spells' during working hours
4. Wasted too much time on games

This year,... one main goal is to reduce Item 1. Others, err... we'll go by ear. :D

No comments: