Monday, June 26, 2006

Pwoer Of The Hmaun Mnid!

Broefe I bgien, tanhk you so mcuh for the tons of cnmomets on my pvuerois psot. :P

I wnot be tlaknig aubot the fcat the hmaun mnid can uendrsadnt waht is bneig wtrietn hree, but aoubt smoetnihg esle. Yes, at fsirt glcane you mghit tnhik taht its ipmiosslbe to eevn raed a sngile snetcene, but hree you are sltil raednig thugoh a ltilte solw tahn uausl. Raed auobt tihs phomnenoen yuorslef.

Tlaknig aoubt my son aiagn hree. Wehn I calp my hnads, he calps his hnads. Tihs is bsuceae he can intendfiy taht my hnads are the smae as his hnads as he can see btoh his hnads and mnie bineg sliamir. But how deos he idfienty taht he can shaek his haed wehn I shaek mnie? I maen, he cnat mkae a dciret cmorapiosn taht my haed is his haed, scine he cnat see his haed! How deos he konw taht wehn I oepn and cosle my muhot, he has the smae muhot taht he can oepn and csole?

It's aaminzg taht a clhid can konw taht smoetnhig ahntoer prseon has, he has as wlel, and eevn konw the lcaoiton thguoh he cnat see it. I gsues tehre are a lot of oehtr tnihgs a hmuan can do whit tiehr mnid taht no cmoptuer, eevn in the dtsnait frutue, can eevr cmoe cosle to dinog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fenin la after reading this post. Anyway, human intelligence and power of hmaun mnid.... a mystery created by the Al-mighty where eventhough we thought we know everyhting, there'll always be something left unknown...

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh... my mind shut down after the 1st sentence lah. Agree with dragonfly, banyak pening oo....

eLLe K said...

Ok..that gave me a huge throb in the head!

Anonymous said...

i can read it easily like it's normally typed. booyah!! go me!